Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts. Success they say have many friends. One of the determinants of success is the number of investments accrued to a man especially when it comes to investment in properties(real estate). In this piece, I will be dishing out to you 12 viable reasons why you should move to Ibeju Lekki now!
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better.
Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now, because of certain things they have discovered early enough which I will now share with you.
I will be using one of the foremost estates in Ibeju Lekki as a case study, and lucky you…here is an opportunity to key into the estate too.
Here are 12 reasons why you should invest in Ibeju Lekki now!
1. Get about 300% appreciation: This is how high your investment would appreciate; the net-worth of your investment years after you key into what you never saw as a goldmine. In addition, the location enjoys 40% of total construction activity in Lagos, continuously driving higher demand and price. According to experts, a plot of land at Roseberry Estate will likely sell at N25.5million per plot by 2020.
2. Stay at the peak of the action: In every investment it is important you stay where the market blossoms. Roseberry estate is right beside Pan-Atlantic University(LBS), two minutes drive from Eleko beach junction and 22 minutes drive from Ajah. How promising can an investment get?
3. Your Environment is key: Roseberry estate offers you a chance to be surrounded by premium housing estates and fun sites. Imagine having Eko tourist beach, the popular La champagne Tropicana and even a golf course as neighbours. Your status just moved overboard.
4. The ideal location: Roseberry estate rests in a tremendous location where you feel the gentle caress of cool ocean breeze against your body and soul. The location is poised to generate over 50,000 jobs in the next three years.
5. Accessibility to Road: Roseberry estate is directly along the upgraded Lekki-Epe express road.
6. Own the next Dubai: Located within the New Lagos Megacity, Lekki Free Trade Zone, in which the Government is investing over N400billion.
7. Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project, HFP Estate, Lekki International Airport, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.
8. Authentic Source and Peace of mind: Roseberry estate comes with secured titles and residential zoning from Realty Point Limited, a real hotbed with 10 years unbroken record of integrity.
9. Further Expansion of road network: Plans are in top gear to expand the Lekki-Epe express road to 10 lanes to connect with Itokin, Ikorodu and Ijebu Ode in Ogun State.
10. Don’t be left behind: Roseberry Estate sets sights on population growth, therefore it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
In view of the aforementioned premises, Realty Point Limited is now offering new plots for purchase in Roseberry Estate, Ibeju-Lekki. The Estate sets sight on the amazing projections obtainable in the nearest future.
Invariably, the The Pan-African multifaceted real estate pearls expand their frontiers, riding on the backdrop of the resounding success of their Roseberry Estates in Agbara, Ogun State and the 5 Prime Estates in Abuja and Ogun state,
The estate which covers approximately10 hectares of land (10,000 square meters) with plot sizes measuring 500m2 each is an integrated residential township with a model of efficient planning and infrastructure. A gated layout development(without infrastructure) with nature’s best.
If you’ve missed Lekki Phase I and VGC, you can’t afford to miss Roseberry Ibeju Lekki. It could be irredeemable.
Roseberry Estate, Ibeju Lekki is a dream come true.
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!
With the information at your disposal you would want to agree with me that you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that life has just gotten better. That is why its called an investors delight!
You should move and pitch your tent at Ibeju-Lekki now!!!
Call these numbers for more info about Roseberry Estate, Ibeju-Lekki: 08059899714, 08059899720, 08138743425, 08024299351, 08039444110
Get all our updates delivered straight to your phone! Click here to download the Nigeria Real Estate Hub Android App on Google Play Store.
– All credits to this site must be clearly stated as nigeriarealestatehub.com